Are you a real team player?
Do you have a passion for high-tech?
To expand our management team at the ACE Eindhoven office, we are looking for a senior account manager. Do you have the ambition to meet the growth targets of our design & engineering projects in the North Brabant region?
ACE's activities focus on providing consultancy projects in the field of design & engineering. These projects are carried out both internally under our own responsibility and externally at our customers. You will see a mix of short-term and medium-term projects pass by, in project teams or engineers working individually on a project. Clients choose ACE because they want to be relieved of their concerns during their engineering projects up to and including the delivery/installation of their desired solution.
As senior account manager, you maintain an overview of progress and ensure that new budgets and projects are secured in time to guarantee continuity. For larger projects, you are usually relieved by the project manager. Our projects are offered based on budget indication / time spent and costs as well as fixed price.
We believe in achieving commercial success with a clear strategy and corresponding objectives. You will therefore determine the approach for your specific region in cooperation with marketing and the commercial team. Periodically, you will report on progress, improvements, objectives and you will be given the freedom to formulate KPIs to be managed.
In this role, you also coach the team of engineers. You discuss project progress, personal development and performance with the employees. In the coming years, we are aiming for 50% growth. To achieve this, we also need qualified staff. You know exactly what technical background and experience is needed for the projects and are therefore actively involved in the recruitment of new colleagues. Naturally, you will be supported on certain topics by our HR and resource department.
- Expanding and developing the customer portfolio in existing and new market segments
- bringing in new talent
- professionally promoting the ACE proposition;
- building long-term relationships with clients;
- responsible for turnover, pricing and gross margin;
- Completed HBO/WO education towards commercial economics, business administration, technical business administration or mechanical engineering;
- You have a good network of contacts within the business world, mainly focused on technical companies where development takes place. These include OEM organisations, suppliers and production organisations;
- you are familiar with the world of design & engineering and can make a good translation of a technical issue into a commercially feasible project;
- we are looking for a go-getter, even when there is resistance;
- you want to get to the heart of the
- An interesting and varied position within a renowned engineering firm;
- a salary offer according to our current remuneration policy, lease car, bonus scheme
- training opportunities via our personal development plan and access to our training platform;
- a challenging job with the freedom to arrange your own time so that your work-life balance is always right, this is what we call hybrid working;
- 25 holiday days, and 6 ADV days;
- a challenging job where technology, commerce and people come together.
Do you have any questions or interest? Apply directly using the form below or contact Robert Boots. He will be happy to help you further!
T: +31 6 15567840
At ACE I work for various clients. I like that because it gives me the chance to taste a lot of different technologies.
At ACE you will have the opportunity to develop your talents further.
We are easy in communication here and there is plenty of time for humor during work. A lot can be said to each other. That is very important to me. Just like being proud of your work.