Experienced PLC-programmer mechanical engineering projects
At ACE development & engineering you will find yourself in a strong, people-oriented organization with short communication lines. Our new employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense corporate culture where people and technology always stand at the centre. We consciously choose to build and maintain long-term relationships. Both with our customers and with our own employees. To support our further growth and strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced PLC programmer. You will work on a wide variety of machine building projects. Interested?
PLC-programming at machine building and automation projects
committed until operational phase at customer site
- Main task is PLC programming (possibly also robots) in machine building and other automation projects.
- You are involved from the engineering, start-up phase up to and including commissioning at the customer.
- Technical documentation of the projects.
- Working in a team for large projects, for smaller projects you can work independently.
- You will work on various machine building projects.
- Reporting to the project manager.
- Degree Bachelor or Master Automation, Electrical Engineering or Electromechanics or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in PLC programming in machine building.
- Good knowledge of frequency drives, positioning controls, safety controls, (Siemens safety, Pnoz multi).
- A thorough knowledge of Siemens PLC (TIA Portal) and HMI programming is required.
- Flexible, result-oriented and customer-oriented.
- You are familiar with the applicable standards and machine directive (CE).
- and exciting job with a lot of variety and autonomy.
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience.
- Meal and eco vouchers.
- Company car + fuel card (Belgium) / commuting allowance.
- Group and hospitalization insurance.
- Net expense allowance.
- 20 leave days + 12 ADV days.
In addition to these benefits, at ACE you can count on a pleasant working atmosphere and sufficient space to give shape to your position yourself. This freedom is also reflected in our sliding working hours, with which we guarantee a healthy work-life balance for our employees. We also provide fresh fruit at work every week and a piece of cake or pizza is eaten on occasion!
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this position? Fill in the application form below or contact Marco Vitali or Freddy Willems. If you want more information, you can certainly contact us!