Junior Mechanical Engineer, Robotics - Eindhoven
Robotics and automation are the core activities of the Industrial Automation business unit. We provide tailor-made solutions for (re) designing and developing machines or installations. We develop, build, integrate and install customer-specific machines and installations for advanced production processes.
The starting point is the customer's automation needs. From that perspective, a concept is then devised that is extensively discussed with the customer. For this we have specialists in mechanics, electrical engineering and control technology, including vision controls and robotics.
Do you have a passion for Robotics?
Boost the start of your career!
As a starting mechanical engineer in mechanical engineering, you will work within the industrial automation business unit. Here you learn to work in a project-based environment and you realize various mechanical issues together with experienced engineers. You work out the concepts independently, whereby the size / weight of the work is adapted to your level. You are responsible for your designs and you ensure that they meet the necessary requirements.
In order to be able to perform this job well, we expect that it is no problem for you to work meticulously, that you can function well in a team and that you have no difficulty in sticking to deadlines.
- HBO / WO Mechanical Engineering
- 0-3 years of work experience in the design of mechanical structures
- Experience during internships or first work experience in robotics is an advantage
- Proficient with one or more 3D CAD systems such as Siemens NX, Inventor, SolidWorks or CREO
- Experience with construction principles and tolerance analysis is an advantage
- You are analytical, accurate and pragmatic
- You are flexible You are communicative and have a hands-on mentality
- You are a real team player
- You are able to creatively convert a concept into a feasible project
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing
At ACE development & engineering you get the opportunity to build an exciting career. A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and informal environment with expert colleagues. The personal development of our employees is our top priority and we are happy to shape your ambitions. You can count on:
- A permanent contract through ACE
- A good salary and good secondary employment conditions
- Growth opportunities, a wide range of projects in a dynamic and ever-growing company
Are you interested in this position? Fill in the form below and apply now.
"At ACE I work for different clients. I like that because it gives me the opportunity to experience many different technologies." - Patrick Buyse, ACE mechanical designer
"Here you get the opportunity to further develop your talents." - Klaas De Smedt, ACE designer
"We have an open communication at ACE and there is plenty of time for humor during work. A lot can be said to each other. That is very important to me. Just like being proud of your work." - Niels Van Ransbeeck - ACE mechanical design engineer
Do you have any questions or do you need more information? Please contact Bram Slabbers at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 43 23 52 15. He will be happy to assist you.