Lead Engineer, High Tech - Eindhoven
As a mechanical lead engineer you are responsible for the conceptual development and realization of the design. Using mechanical construction principles, you ensure that you meet the system specifications and operational requirements.
You are responsible for the realization of the precision mechanical parts so that they meet the specifications in the areas of safety, reliability, stability, pollution-free, cost-effectiveness, manufacturability and ease of maintenance. You continuously improve the quality of the mechanical architecture and work within a multidisciplinary project in which you manage one or more engineers of the team.
will you be our new lead engineer?
is high-tech your passion?
Tasks within the role of lead engineer:
- Is responsible for the specification and design of the modules and / or the functionality to achieve the required performance
- Creation and validation of new concepts
- Uses state of the art methods and construction principles to construct accurate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective
- Investigation of complex mechanical problems (calculations, testing, data analysis)
- Optimization of the design, with a team of engineers
- Writing of design qualification by contributing to the specification of the tests the design and realization of the test equipment
- Provides the technical product documentation necessary to release the design for volume production
- A mechanical engineering Master or PhD with a preferred specialization in precision engineering, precise positioning and adjustments or mechatronics (with mechanical background)
- More than 8 years of experience within precision mechanics (lead) constructor (of which 2 to 3 years guiding and coaching constructors in a small team)
- Solid theoretical and experimental experience in precision engineering
- Relevant experience in the design of (opto) mechanical systems
- Knowledge of dynamic and static behavior in structures
- Knowledge of thermo mechanics Good theoretical knowledge and experience in the application of construction principles and precise position principles.
- Well-developed analytical skills, the ability to design concepts and a pragmatic attitude and the ability to translate concepts into practical designs that meet the set requirements
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic attitude
- Creative thinking ability
- Good communicative skills
- Team player
- ood knowledge of Dutch and English, spoken and written
- lanning and prioritizing your own work and that of others
At ACE development & engineering you get the opportunity to build an exciting career. A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and informal environment with expert colleagues. The personal development of our employees is very important to us and we are happy to shape your ambitions. You will of course be rewarded with an appropriate salary and good secondary benefits.
Are you interested in this position? Apply quickly and easily via the form below or send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tim by telephone on +31 615951341.