marine engineer, ship building - Zuid-Holland
You will work on analyzing and assessing specifications, setting up engineering package(s), modeling and optimizing systems. In addition, you provide feedback and support the stakeholders on technical aspects and questions within the Marine Engineering specialism. All this in line with the necessary project requirements, customer needs, technical and operational guidelines and regulations to ensure efficient production. You guarantee reliability, quality, safety and durability for this.
gaat jouw hart sneller kloppen van de scheepvaart industrie?
werk jij graag in teamverband?
- Analyze and assess specifications and / or technical requirements related to products, systems and processes (materials, quality, environment, health, safety, design optimization, product specifications), perform initial probability and risk analyzes and implement proposals and / or mitigation measures for identified risks.
- Setting up and modeling the basic engineering package for standard and / or new products based on relevant information, specifications and in line with applicable (HSSEQ) rules, regulations and standards.
- Setting up and modeling the detailed engineering package based on the basic engineering package in line with specifications, (shipyard) requirements, applicable (HSSEQ) rules, regulations and standards.
- Update the basic and / or detailed engineering package and inform, discuss and advise where necessary with the technical management, technical specialist and / or relevant stakeholders.
- Support for internal and external stakeholders on technical aspects and questions. Carrying out (parts of) projects and / or project design assessments.
- Documenting (maintenance) activities on processes, design status, installations and equipment and / or providing insight into quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodic and ad hoc reports and / or analyzes about the design and technical progress of documentation.
- Identify and evaluate bottlenecks in processes, designs, installations and equipment, suggest improvement and, if applicable, arrange for and monitor implementation after approval.
- Education on engineering related or proven work skills based on experience.
- More than 5 years of experience and an enormous knowledge of mechanical systems on board complex (navy) ships.
- Quality, planning and budget awareness.
- Able to collaborate with and manage external suppliers and subcontractors.
- Extensive experience (more than 5 years) with statutory bodies.
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language, both written and oral.
- Willingness to travel and work abroad.
At ACE engineering & consultancy you get the opportunity to build an exciting career. A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and informal environment with expert colleagues. The personal development of our employees is very important to us and we are happy to shape your ambitions. You will of course be rewarded with an appropriate salary and good secondary benefits.
Are you interested in this position? Apply directly via the form below or send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.