Mechanical Engineer, Ship Building - Vlissingen
As an experienced engineer you will work on the design, specification and realization of shipbuilding structures in the broadest sense of the word.
do you have a passion for ship building?
2d and 3d CAD systems have no secrets for you?
You ensure that your designs comply with the rules & requirements applicable to shipbuilding. Designs are made using 3D CAD, supplemented with calculation software if necessary. You work this out in correct technical drawings and carry out the necessary control calculations.
You know how to document all this accurately and in a structured way. You can work well in a team and you are able to play an independent role in this. You are involved in the various consultation structures, maintain contacts with other departments and, if necessary, with external parties / suppliers. This with the aim of the optimal elaboration of your designs in the ships to be manufactured.
- HBO or WO ship building
- You have at least 2 years of experience in shipbuilding
- You can work well with 2D and 3D CAD systems
- You have experience in designing (parts of) ships, e.g. in the form of hull modeling and section design of ships
- You also have a feel for the interaction with the mechanical aspects of shipbuilding, such as powertrains, HVAS installations and piping within technical areas
- You are analytical & pragmatic
- You are communicative
- You are entrepreneurial and have a hands-on mentality
- You are able to transform an idea into a concrete product in a creative way.
At ACE development & engineering you get the opportunity to build an exciting career. A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and informal environment with expert colleagues. The personal development of our employees is very important to us and we are happy to shape your ambitions. You will of course be rewarded with an appropriate salary and good fringe benefits.
Are you interested in this position? Apply quickly and easily via the form below or contact Tom Kalkman for more information via email: email@example.com or call Tom on +31 643235218.