Mechanical Engineer Tooling, High Tech - Eindhoven
For our high-tech department we are looking for a mechanical engineer who not only likes to be technically challenged, but also someone who can monitor the overview and arrange the necessary matters to achieve the desired result.
As a Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the development and implementation of mechanical issues that meet the necessary specifications;
- You specify and design the modules and / or functionality to achieve the required performance
- You use state-of-the-art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective
- You check the feasibility and correctness of the design by making the necessary calculations, specifying tests and designing and realizing test equipment
- You ensure that prototypes are built and that they are carefully tested
- You provide the technical product documentation necessary to release the design for production
- Bachelor/master mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a development and engineering organization
- Knowledge of machine guidelines
- Excellent knowledge in the field of manufacturability of mechanical parts and designs for stiffness
- 3D CAD modeling (preferably NX or SolidWorks)
- Experience with FEM and analytical tools is a plus
- Experience with vacuum systems is a plus
- Construction principles and geometric sizing and tolerance
- You are analytical, pragmatic and result oriented
- You are able to transform an idea into a concrete product in a creative way
- You have strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing
At ACE we offer a chance for an exiting career development. Together with our experienced colleagues you will work in an informal but professional environment. We work on all different kind of projects where we'd like to focus on the quality of our work. We support personal development of our employees to keep them exited in their work and career development. You will be rewarded with a fitting salary and good conditions of employment.
Are you interested? Please apply direct by filling in the below form or send your résumé and motivation firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this function please feel free to send an e-mail or call Tim at +31 615951341.