mechanical project lead
At ACE development & engineering you will find yourself in a strong, people-oriented organization with short communication lines. Our new employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense corporate culture where people and technology have central position.
We consciously choose to build and maintain long-term relationships. This both with our customers and employees.
In order to stimulate our further growth and strengthen our team, we are looking for a mechanical project lead.
are you in control?
can you make our projects run smoothly?
- You are responsible for setting up and developing machine concepts. This mainly concerns prototype machine construction.
- Managing one or more (Head) Designers and Drafters
- You have contacts with both customers and suppliers for the projects assigned to you.
- Close monitoring of projects.
- Where necessary, you actively participate during the start-up phase of the project.
- You ensure that the technical documentation of your projects is up-to-date.
- Taking care of budget and work distribution as well as calculating projects.
- You report to the Project Manager or Business Unit Manager.
- You have a Master's degree in Electromechanics or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant work experience as a project leader or (Chief) Designer in mechanical engineering.
- Being familiar with the calculation of projects is a very strong plus but is not necessary. (materials, engineering, construction and commissioning)
- Good knowledge and experience with Inventor (or another equivalent 3D CAD package) is required.
- Be familiar with the applicable standards and machine guidelines (CE).
- You are independent, communicative and have experience in managing people.
- You also have experience in planning, organizing and budgeting.
- An exciting position with a lot of variety and autonomy.
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience.
- Meal and eco vouchers.
- Company car + fuel card (Belgium) / commuting allowance.
- Group and hospitalization insurance.
- Net expense allowance.
- 20 leave days + 12 ADV days.
In addition to these benefits, at ACE you can count on a pleasant working atmosphere and sufficient space to give shape to your position yourself. This freedom is also reflected in our flexible working hours, with which we guarantee a healthy work-life balance for our employees. We also provide fresh fruit at work every week and a piece of cake or pizza is eaten on occasion!
Do you have any questions or are you interested? Apply directly using the form below or contact Marco Vitali. He will be happy to help you!
- E: email@example.com
- T: +32 479 315 864