Medior Mechanical Design Engineer - CREO
As a medior mechanical design engineer you will work at ACE in an experienced, multidisciplinary team where complex products are further developed so that they can be produced.
responsible from design to release for production
At ACE you translate complex issues into workable solutions
- You are responsible for the development of mechanical parts and assemblies for products with the necessary electronics and optics;
- You work on translating product requirements into mechanical parts in a multidisciplinary and cross-site team;
- You are responsible for the design up to and including release for mass production;
- You analyze customer requirements and ensure that they are implemented;
- Guaranteeing functionality, performance, quality, reliability and manufacturability of products;
- You have a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- You have relevant experience (around 10 years) in development and industrialization of complex products;
- You are able to balance business needs with quality requirements;
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD (preferably CREO);
- You are able to proof the design by means of calculations/ simulations;
- You have experience in common manufacturing processes such as: sheet metal, plastic injection moulding, machining, die casting, etc.
- You have the knowledge on coatings and surface treatments
At ACE development & engineering you get the opportunity to build an exciting career. A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and informal environment with expert colleagues. Personal development of our employees is very important to us and we are happy to shape your ambitions. You will of course be rewarded with an appropriate salary and good secondary benefits.
Interested in this job? Apply directly with the below form or sent your CV and motivation to email@example.com or call Frank at +31 40 257 83 00.