Medior Mechanical Engineer, High Tech - Eindhoven
As an experienced mechanical engineer you will work on fine mechanical issues, where you will be responsible for the development and implementation that meet the strict specifications.
Is high-tech mechanical engineering your passion?
- You are responsible for the correctness of your designs under the direction of a Lead Engineer
- You ensure that your designs / improvements are worked out in detail
- You check the feasibility of the designs with the necessary calculations and simulations
- You ensure that prototypes are built in collaboration with various departments & suppliers and that they are carefully tested
- You provide the technical product documentation necessary to release the design for production
- Bachelor or master in Mechanical Engineering
- You have at least 4 years in high-tech mechanical engineering
- You are good at 3D & 3D CAD programs (preferably NX or SolidWorks)
- You have knowledge of dynamic & static behavior of structures
- You know how to handle geometrical dimensioning & tolerance accurately
- You are analytical, pragmatic and result oriented
- You are able to transform an idea into a concrete product in a creative way
- You have strong communication skills, you can work independently as well as in a team and you have a hands-on mentality
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing
At ACE we offer a chance for an exiting career development. Together with our experienced colleagues you will work in an informal but professional environment. We work on all different kind of projects where we'd like to focus on the quality of our work. We support personal development of our employees to keep them exited in their work and career development. You will be rewarded with a fitting salary and good conditions of employment.
Are you interested? Please apply direct by filling in the below form or send your résumé and motivation firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this function please feel free to send an e-mail or call Tim at +31 615951341.