Medior Mechanical Engineer, Robotics - Eindhoven
As an experienced engineer you carry out work both in a team and individually. In collaboration with colleagues you come up with concepts, carry out feasibility studies and support each other in a dynamic project group. You are individually involved in the production of detailed and composition drawings or schematic drawings using 3D CAD systems. You also perform calculations with regard to technical constructions and circuits. For example, you design simple constructions, installations or circuits and you model complex parts, circuits or components.
Is this position made for you?
Are you a real team player?
You are responsible for developing new machines and improving existing machines for industrial use. Together with the team you work out new designs in detail, taking into account the necessary requirements and costs. You can independently solve complex issues that you check with the necessary calculations and test for feasibility and manufacturability.
- Bachelor / master mechanical engineering
- 3+ years of work experience in mechanical structure design
- Experience in robotics
- Proficient with one or more 3D CAD systems such as Siemens NX, Inventor, SolidWorks or CREO
- You are analytical, accurate and pragmatic
- You are flexible You are communicative, enterprising and have a hands-on mentality You can plan, organize and coordinate well
- You are a real team player and enjoy guiding others
- You are able to creatively convert a concept into a feasible project
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing
At ACE development & engineering you get the opportunity to build an exciting career. A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and informal environment with expert colleagues. The personal development of our employees is our top priority and we are happy to shape your ambitions. You can count on:
- A permanent contract through ACE
- A good salary and good secondary employment conditions
- Growth opportunities, a wide range of projects in a dynamic and ever-growing company
Are you interested in this position? Fill in the form below and apply now.
"At ACE I work for different clients. I like that because it gives me the opportunity to experience many different technologies." - Patrick Buyse, ACE mechanical designer
"Here you get the opportunity to further develop your talents." - Klaas De Smedt, ACE designer
"We have an open communication at ACE and there is plenty of time for humor during work. A lot can be said to each other. That is very important to me. Just like being proud of your work." - Niels Van Ransbeeck - ACE mechanical design engineer
Do you have any questions or do you need more information? Please contact Bram Slabbers at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 43 23 52 15. He will be happy to assist you.