Project Manager NPI
ARE YOU A TEAMPLAYER?
is this position made for you?
As Project Manager NPI you lead a team of experienced multidisciplinary engineers to develop complex customer-specific machines.
- Leading a multidisciplinary team of professionals;
- Define project scope, deliverables, schedule and budget for customer requests;
- Lead the development process from design to release;
- Risk management, Manage the schedule, budget and quality within the project and take action to stay within the framework of the project;
- Clear communication with stakeholders about progress, issues and escalations;
- Direct communication with suppliers and customer is an important part of the position;
- With your experience and personal leadership qualities, it should be no problem to manage and oversee the projects, without missing important details. You inspire, motivate and convince;
- With your experience and personal leadership qualities, it should be no problem to manage and oversee the projects, without missing important details. You inspire, motivate and convince.
With your experience and personal leadership qualities it should not be a problem to manage and oversee the projects, with your helicopter view you ensure that no important details are missed. You inspire, motivate and convince.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics or Applied Physics;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading complex projects within a multinational organization;
- PMP/PMI certification or similar ambition to become certified is highly preferred;
- Affinity with High-tech equipment development and equipment manufacturing, where integration of both software and hardware plays a role;
- Structured way of working, good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to collaborate efficiently at all levels of the organization;
- Proven experience in leading project teams in an intercultural environment.
- An interesting and varied position within a valued engineering firm;
- A competitive salary with a range of secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities through our personal development plan and access to the "Goodhabitz" training platform;
- A challenging job with freedom to organize your own time so that your work/life balance is always right.
At ACE development & engineering you will end up in a strong, people-oriented organization with short communication lines. Our (new) employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense corporate culture, where people and technology are always central. We consciously choose to build and maintain long-term relationships. This applies to both our customers and our own employees. At ACE you are also presented with a wide range of projects.