Senior Mechanical Engineer, Robotics - Venlo
Machine building and automation are the core activities of the Industrial Automation business unit. We deliver custom work in the (re)design and development of machines or installations. We develop, build, integrate and install customer-specific machines and installations for advanced production processes.
The starting point is the automation needs of the customer. From that perspective, a concept is then devised that is extensively discussed with the customer. To this end, we have specialists in mechanics, electrical engineering and control technology, including vision controls and robotics.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT EXPERIENCE?
DO YOU LIVE AND BREATHE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
You are responsible for developing new machines and improving existing machines for industrial use. Together with the team you work out new designs in detail, taking into account the necessary requirements and costs. In addition to leading your team, you can also independently solve complex issues that you check with the necessary calculations and tests for feasibility + manufacturability.
- You have talent for designing, realizing and testing machine (parts)
- You are able to properly analyze and optimize processes
- You provide the correct documentation and oversee planning & costs
- You ensure that the designs meet the strict safety requirements
- You arrange the necessary matters yourself with production departments and suppliers
- Making a risk analysis, competition analysis and monitoring your own technology are also part of your duties
- HBO / WO mechanical engineering
- 4-8 years of related work experience in mechanical engineering
- You are good at Inventor, SolidWorks and Siemens NX
- You have a good knowledge of materials and cost-determining factors
- You know what is going on in mechanical engineering
- You know where to go for the purchase of manufactured parts & standard components
- Your knowledge of CAE software (simulations) is an advantage
- You are analytical, accurate and pragmatic
- You are flexible
- You are communicative, enterprising and have a hands-on mentality
- You can plan, organize and coordinate well
- You are a real team player and enjoy guiding others
- You are able to transform a concept into a feasible project in a creative way
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing
At ACE development & engineering you get the opportunity to build an exciting career. A challenging and varied job in a dynamic and informal environment with expert colleagues. The personal development of our employees is our top priority and we are happy to shape your ambitions. You can count on:
- A permanent contract through ACE
- A good salary and good secondary employment conditions
- Growth opportunities, a wide range of projects in a dynamic and ever-growing company
Are you interested in this position? Fill in the form below and apply now.
"At ACE I work for different clients. I like that because it gives me the opportunity to experience many different technologies." - Patrick Buyse, ACE mechanical designer
"Here you get the opportunity to further develop your talents." - Klaas De Smedt, ACE designer
"We have an open communication at ACE and there is plenty of time for humor during work. A lot can be said to each other. That is very important to me. Just like being proud of your work." - Niels Van Ransbeeck - ACE mechanical design engineer
Do you have any questions or do you need more information? Please contact Bram Slabbers at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 43 23 52 15. He will be happy to assist you.