Senior Project Manager
is this position made for you?
are you capable of leading mechatronic projects?
As a Senior Project Manager you steer our ambitious roadmap with leading mechatronic projects for clients in the semicon, analytical and medical industries. Managing multiple projects at the same time is your field of work.
- Leading a multidisciplinary team of professionals;
- Direct the delivery of various products to a volume-worthy production and assembly process;
- Manage projects on time, within budget and with the agreed quality level;
- You are responsible for guiding the team through complex technology selection, product specification, product design and the integration and qualification of mechatronic systems;
- Think along in the process and actively focus on product for volume production;
- Use teamwork skills to solve problems and improve team performance.
With your experience and personal leadership qualities, it should be no problem to manage and oversee the projects, without missing important details. You inspire, motivate and convince.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in WTB or Mechatronics;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in leading complex technical projects;
- Take the lead in driving complex technical projects to a successful delivery;
- You are proactive, analytical and result-oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and preferably Dutch.
At ACE I work for various clients. I like that because it gives me the chance to taste a lot of different technologies.
At ACE you have the opportunity to develop your talents further.
We are easy in communication here and there is plenty of time for humor during work. A lot can be said to each other. That is very important to me. Just like being proud of your work.
- An interesting and varied position within a valued engineering firm;
- A competitive salary with a range of secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities through our personal development plan and access to the "Goodhabitz" training platform;
- A challenging job with freedom to organize your own time so that your work/life balance is always right.
At ACE development & engineering you will end up in a strong, people-oriented organization with short communication lines. Our (new) employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense corporate culture, where people and technology are always central. We consciously choose to build and maintain long-term relationships. This applies to both our customers and our own employees. At ACE you are also presented with a wide range of projects.