Senior R&D Mechanical Engineer
Heb jij de ervaring waar wij naar opzoek zijn?
Ben jij een echte teamplayer?
- You ensure that the designs/improvements are worked out accurately in detail
- You check the feasibility of designs with the necessary calculations and simulations
- You ensure that prototypes are built in collaboration with various departments & suppliers and that they are accurately tested
- You work closely with colleagues whom you adjust and monitor
- You provide the technical product documentation needed to release the design for production
- Bachelor / Master mechanical engineering
- You have at least 6 years experience in high-tech and/or medical systems;
- You are good in 2D & 3D CAD programs (preferably SolidWorks);
- You have knowledge of dynamic & static behaviour of structures;
- You know how to deal accurately with geometric dimensioning & tolerance;
- You have knowledge of mechatronic systems, production techniques & thermal aspects;
- You have experience with FEM calculations.
- You are analytical, pragmatic and result oriented;
- You are able to transform an idea into a concrete product in a creative way;
- You have strong communication skills, you can work independently as well as in a team and you have a hands-on mentality;
- You master the Dutch and English language verbally and in writing.
- An interesting and varied position within a valued engineering firm;
- A competitive salary with a range of secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities through our personal development plan and access to the "Goodhabitz" training platform;
- A challenging job with freedom to organize your own time so that your work/life balance is always right.
At ACE development & engineering you will end up in a strong, people-oriented organization with short communication lines. Our (new) employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense corporate culture, where people and technology are always central. We consciously choose to build and maintain long-term relationships. This applies to both our customers and our own employees. At ACE you are also presented with a wide range of projects.
Do you have questions or are you interested? Apply now using the form below or contact Frank Oolbekkink at email@example.com or +31 6 1510 5149. He will be happy to help you!
At ACE I work for various clients. I like that because it gives me the chance to taste a lot of different technologies.
At ACE you will have the opportunity to develop your talents further.
We are easy in communication here and there is plenty of time for humor during work. A lot can be said to each other. That is very important to me. Just like being proud of your work.