At ACE development & engineering, you will find yourself in a strong, people-oriented organisation with short lines of communication. Our (new) employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense company culture where people and technology are always central. We consciously choose to build and maintain long-term relationships. This applies to both our customers and our own employees. To stimulate our further growth and strengthen our team, we are looking for several Electromechanical Engineers. Read on to see if you qualify!
gevarieerde projecten voor elektromechanici
For our various projects, we are looking for several colleagues. From young graduates to experienced professionals, everyone with the right knowledge and attitude is welcome. Depending on your field of expertise or interest, we have several possibilities as an Electromechanical Engineer. Some examples of the profiles we are looking for:
- Mechanical Engineers & Designers
- Electrical Engineers & Designers
- Software Engineers (PLC, robotics)
- Project Engineers
- Project Leads and Managers
- Degree of higher education (Master or Bachelor) within one of the following fields; Electromechanics, Automation, Product Development, Design and Production Technology, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering,...
- Knowledge of one or more of the following programs: Inventor, Creo, Solidworks, Siemens NX, Catia, Tekla, Eplan, (Siemens) PLC, robotics,...
- It is an asset if you can communicate fluently in English
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You are someone who enjoys variety and can adopt a flexible attitude (project location, project duration, project type,...)
- An exciting position with a lot of variation and learning opportunities
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Meal and eco cheques
- Company car + fuel card (Belgium) / km compensation
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Net expense allowance
- 20 days off + 12 ADV days
- Good possibilities for growth and autonomy in your job
In addition to these benefits, at ACE you can count on a pleasant working atmosphere and sufficient space to give your own interpretation of your function. This freedom is also reflected in our flexible working hours, with which we guarantee our employees a healthy work-life balance. Furthermore, we provide fresh fruit at work every week and on occasion we eat a piece of cake or pizza!