Junior Electro-Mechanical Engineer
ARE YOU A REAL TEAMPLAYER?
Is engineering your passion?
- Designing projects in Autocad 2D according to the guidelines of the client;
- Individually responsible for the design, for example: cables, plugs and electronic connections;
- Discuss the technical designs;
- Coming up with (new) concepts;
- Analyzing the request of our clients and you actively think along about the most optimal and efficient solution(s);
- Visiting client(s) to determine the functionality of your designs based on the prototypes;
- Studying the project data to detect difficulties in time, you report to the project engineer;
- Planning, documenting and monitoring the overview of the necessary activities;
- Managing the complete administration around the project file, you work on a ''living'' document to guarantee the knowledge and working method.
- Bachelor Electrical Engineering and/or Electromechanics diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience in electrical connections and cabling within precision mechanical engineering
- A solid knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and Microsoft Office
- Relevant work experience in electrical design is a plus
- You are analytical, pragmatic and eager to learn
- You can communicate well and function well in a team
- You are assertive, creative and innovative. You are able to turn an idea into a concrete product in a creative way
- You master the Dutch and English language verbally and in writing
- An interesting and varied position within a valued engineering firm;
- A competitive salary with a range of secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities through our personal development plan and access to the "Goodhabitz" training platform;
- A challenging job with freedom to organize your own time so that your work/life balance is always right.
At ACE development & engineering you will end up in a strong, people-oriented organization with short communication lines. Our (new) employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense corporate culture, where people and technology are always central. We consciously choose to build and maintain long-term relationships. This applies to both our customers and our own employees. At ACE you are also presented with a wide range of projects.
Do you have questions or are you interested? Apply now using the form below or contact Frank Oolbekkink. He will be happy to help you!
T: +31 6 1510 5149
At ACE I work for various clients. I like that because it gives me the chance to taste a lot of different technologies.
At ACE you will have the opportunity to develop your talents further.
We are easy in communication here and there is plenty of time for humor during work. A lot can be said to each other. That is very important to me. Just like being proud of your work.