electrical design engineer
- You will be deployed on various automation projects (steering boards, HVAC boards, power boards)
- You design/draw projects in Eplan under the supervision of an automation engineer/project leader
- Technical documentation of your project
- You report to the project leader
- At least a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- A thorough knowledge of Eplan is necessary
- You have a passion for electrical drawing and designing
- Knowledge of cable and short-circuit calculations is a plus
- Experience in panel building is a plus
- You have a flexible and positive attitude and are immune to stress
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting position with a lot of variation and learning opportunities
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Meal and eco cheques
- Company car + fuel card (Belgium) / km compensation
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Net expense allowance
- 20 days off + 12 ADV days
- Good possibilities for growth and autonomy in your job
In addition to these benefits, at ACE you can count on a pleasant working atmosphere and sufficient space to give your own interpretation to your function. This freedom is also reflected in our flexible working hours, with which we guarantee our employees a healthy work-life balance.
At ACE, you will find yourself in a people-oriented organisation with a transparent, no-nonsense culture. We find it important that our (new) employees feel at home quickly and therefore we attach great importance to team building, freedom & personal development.
In addition to personal attention, ACE offers you a wide range of projects, where there is room for your own input, knowledge sharing and various career opportunities. This way you can further develop your skills & talents, you keep the challenge & the fun in your work and together we can take challenging projects to the next level!