electrical design engineer
- You will be deployed on various automation projects (steering boards, HVAC boards, power boards)
- You design/draw projects in Eplan under the supervision of an automation engineer/project leader
- Technical documentation of your project
- You report to the project leader
- At least a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- A thorough knowledge of Eplan is necessary
- You have a passion for electrical drawing and designing
- Knowledge of cable and short-circuit calculations is a plus
- Experience in panel building is a plus
- You have a flexible and positive attitude and are immune to stress
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting position with a lot of variation and learning opportunities
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Meal and eco cheques
- Company car + fuel card (Belgium) / km compensation
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Net expense allowance
- 20 days off + 12 ADV days
- Good possibilities for growth and autonomy in your job
In addition to these benefits, at ACE you can count on a pleasant working atmosphere and sufficient space to give your own interpretation to your function. This freedom is also reflected in our flexible working hours, with which we guarantee our employees a healthy work-life balance.
At ACE, you will find yourself in a people-oriented organisation with a transparent, no-nonsense culture. We find it important that our (new) employees feel at home quickly and therefore we attach great importance to team building, freedom & personal development.
In addition to personal attention, ACE offers you a wide range of projects, where there is room for your own input, knowledge sharing and various career opportunities. This way you can further develop your skills & talents, you keep the challenge & the fun in your work and together we can take challenging projects to the next level!
Do you have any questions or are you interested? Apply directly using the form below or contact Marco Vitali. He will be happy to help you!
T: +32 479 315 864