Tasks within the role of lead engineer:
- Ensures the specification and design of the modules and/or functionality to achieve the required performance;
- Creation and validation of new concepts;
- Uses state of the art methods and construction principles to construct accurate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective;
- Investigation of complex mechanical problems (calculations, tests, data analysis);
- Optimization of the design, with a team of engineers;
- Discs of the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of the tests, the design and realization of the test equipment;
- Provides the technical product documentation required to release the design for volume production.
- A mechanical engineering Master or PhD with a preference for specialization in precision engineering, precise positioning and adjustments or mechatronics (with mechanical background)
- More than 8 years of experience within precision mechanics (lead) constructor (of which 2 to 3 years directing and coaching constructors in a small team)
- Solid theoretical and experimental experience in precision engineering
- Relevant experience in the design of (opto)mechanical systems
- Knowledge of dynamic and static behavior in structures
- Knowledge of thermomechanics
- Good theoretical knowledge and experience in the application of construction principles and accurate positioning principles. Degrees of freedom design, light and rigid.
- Well-developed analytical skills, the ability to design concepts and a pragmatic attitude and the ability to translate concepts into practical designs that meet the requirements
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic attitude
- Creative thinking ability
- Good communicative skills
- Team player
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing
- Planning and prioritizing own and others' work
- An interesting and varied position within a valued engineering firm;
- A competitive salary with a range of secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities through our personal development plan and access to the "Goodhabitz" training platform;
- A challenging job with freedom to organize your own time so that your work/life balance is always right.
At ACE development & engineering you will end up in a strong, people-oriented organization with short communication lines. Our (new) employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense corporate culture, where people and technology are always central. We consciously choose to build and maintain long-term relationships. This applies to both our customers and our own employees. At ACE you are also presented with a wide range of projects.
Do you have questions or are you interested? Apply now using the form below or contact Frank Oolbekkink at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 1510 5149. He will be happy to help you!
At ACE I work for various clients. I like that because it gives me the chance to taste a lot of different technologies.
At ACE you will have the opportunity to develop your talents further.
We are easy in communication here and there is plenty of time for humor during work. A lot can be said to each other. That is very important to me. Just like being proud of your work.