Mechanical Design Engineer
At ACE development & engineering, you will find yourself in a strong, people-oriented organisation with short lines of communication. Our (new) employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense company culture where people and technology are always central. We consciously choose to build and maintain long-term relationships. This applies to both our customers and our own employees. To stimulate our further growth and strengthen our team, we are looking for several Mechanical Design Engineers. Read on to see if you qualify!
Kom jij ons team versterken?
denk jij graag mee over mogelijke problemen en oplossingen?
- You will be deployed at one of our clients and work on a variety of projects.
- Designing and drawing in 3D and/or 2D and compiling the required detailed and composition drawings.
- Performing and checking the necessary calculations.
- Thinking along with R&D and discussing possible problems and solutions.
- Taking care of project administration.
- You are responsible for the progress of (sub)projects and ensure that the planning is respected.
- Bachelor or Master degree (Electromechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Design and Production Technology,...).
- A first experience is a plus but not a must.
- Command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
- It goes without saying that an excellent knowledge of CAD is required (Inventor, Solidworks, Creo, Siemens NX,...).
- You are eager to learn and, like all your colleagues, have a real passion for technology.
- An exciting position with a lot of variation and learning opportunities
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Meal and eco cheques
- Company car + fuel card (Belgium) / km compensation
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Net expense allowance
- 20 days off + 12 ADV days
- Good possibilities for growth and autonomy in your job
In addition to these benefits, at ACE you can count on a pleasant working atmosphere and sufficient space to give your own interpretation of your function. This freedom is also reflected in our flexible working hours, with which we guarantee our employees a healthy work-life balance. Furthermore, we provide fresh fruit at work every week and on occasion we eat a piece of cake or pizza!
Do you have any questions or are you interested? Apply directly using the form below or contact Marco Vitali. He will be happy to help you!
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: +32 479 315 864