Medior Mechanical Engineer
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Are you a real team player?
As an experienced mechanical engineer, you get to work on precision mechanical issues and you take responsibility for the development and implementation that meet the strict specifications.
- You are responsible for the correctness of your designs under the direction of a Lead Engineer;
- You ensure that your designs/improvements are elaborated in detail;
- You check the feasibility of the designs with the necessary calculations and simulations;
- You ensure that prototypes are built in collaboration with various departments & suppliers and that they are accurately tested;
- You provide the technical product documentation needed to release the design for production.
- Bachelor / Master Mechanical engineering.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in high-tech machine construction;
- You are good in 3D & 3D CAD programs (preferably NX or SolidWorks);
- You have knowledge of dynamic & static behaviour of structures;
- You know how to deal accurately with geometric dimensioning & tolerance.
- You are analytical, pragmatic and result oriented;
- You are able to turn an idea into a concrete product in a creative way;
- You have strong communication skills, you can work independently as well as in a team and you have a hands-on mentality;
- You master the Dutch and English language verbally and in writing.
- An interesting and varied position within a valued engineering firm;
- A competitive salary with a range of secondary conditions;
- Training opportunities through our personal development plan and access to the "Goodhabitz" training platform;
- A challenging job with freedom to organize your own time so that your work/life balance is always right.
At ACE development & engineering you will end up in a strong, people-oriented organization with short communication lines. Our (new) employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense corporate culture, where people and technology are always central. We consciously choose to build and maintain long-term relationships. This applies to both our customers and our own employees. At ACE you are also presented with a wide range of projects.
Do you have questions or are you interested? Apply now using the form below or contact Frank Oolbekkink. He will be happy to help you!
T: +31 6 1510 5149
At ACE I work for various clients. I like that because it gives me the chance to taste a lot of different technologies.
At ACE you will have the opportunity to develop your talents further.
We are easy in communication here and there is plenty of time for humor during work. A lot can be said to each other. That is very important to me. Just like being proud of your work.